Urban Forestry course with new videos.
Please note that these are no longer interactive videos.
eLearn Urban Forestry is a self-led, online, distance learning program geared specifically toward beginning urban foresters and those allied professionals working in and around urban and urbanizing landscapes, including service foresters, natural resource planners, landscape architects, city officials and public works employees. The program is comprised of ten learning modules:
- The Benefits and Costs of the Urban Forest
- Tree Growth and Development
- Urban Soils
- Site, Tree Selection and Planting
- Assessing and Managing Tree Risk
- Tree Disorder Diagnosis and Management
- Trees and Construction
- Public Policy and Urban Forestry
- Urban Forest Management
To enroll in this course to receive a certificate and ISA credit, click on the course title and follow the instructions to self-register. For more information, please contact Leslie Boby, Southern Regional Extension Forestry, University of Georgia at email@example.com.